- Most insurance plans (GHI/Emblem Health, Empire/BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Value Options, and United Healthcare) are accepted. (Please note: We do not accept Medicaid and Medicare). In cases of out of network coverage, we can get prior authorization or out of network provider rate at little cost to you for our assessment and evaluation services. Our office will advise you of your benefits and responsibility prior to the appointment.
- Cash, checks and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted.
- We also accept payment vouchers from the New York City Department of Education, when provided. You can choose us from the NYC DOE’s list of approved agencies to conduct your child’s assessments at no cost to you. Just tell your child’s school that you want Comprehensive Consultation, Corp. to do the evaluations and have them contact us. Comprehensive Consultation, Corp is an approved and contracted vendor of assessments and related services.
- Due to our contract and relationship with CUNY schools and universities, we offer special rates for assessments.
- We are contracted vendors to several institutions, including NYC’s Department of Education, several school districts in Nassau, Westchester, and Putnam counties as well as a preferred vendor to the colleges and universities of CUNY. If you belong to any of these, our services may be of reduced or no cost to you (please call or email for details)
Out of Pocket rates
(For those who are uninsured, who prefer not to go through insurance or wait for authorization)
$1800 – $3000 – A selected battery of neuro-cognitive, IQ/intelligence, academic, visual-motor, speech, pathology and personality measures.
A battery of cognitive, academic and pathology measures. Extended or additional measures may be used, as needed or determined by the clinician.
Free/No Cost – NYC Department of Education; parents can choose us ‘Comprehensive Consultation, Corp.‘ from the NYCDOE approved vendor list which generates an Assessment Authorization (AA-2) form. Have your school district select us and your evaluation is free
$750 – CUNY students only
$1500 – Standard evaluation completed privately for a NYC school student (DOE, private school, etc)
$1800 – Entrance to a private or specialized school or program (certain restrictions apply)
$2500 – $3000 – For accommodations on standardized tests (SATs, GREs, GMATs, LSATs, MCATs, Board Exams, Bar Exam, etc)
$500 – Consult (fee waived if testing or evaluation is agreed upon and completed)
$750-$1800 – Psychological/Psychiatric interviews (clinical consults, legal/forensic cases, therapeutic need, employee or workplace accommodations e.g. NYPD, firearm/fitness of duty, mental health clearance). Additional fees may apply for more testing.
$2500 and up – Forensic and legal cases; interview, testing, and report. Deposition and testimonial charges are extra. Each case is determined on a need and case by case basis with the individual, attorney or law firm. An expert witness rate sheet is provided on request. We also accept 18-B panel cases, as per judge/court orders, as per availability.
***All fees must be agreed upon and satisfied prior to testing, with exceptions to insured patients.
Rate quotes vary based on individual need as expressed by patient or student, ascertained by the clinician and requirements of the school, program or facility requesting the evaluation and report. Rates are inclusive of the interview, assessment, testing, and report. Extended consults after the provision of the report may be subject to additional fees.
Comprehensive Consultation Psychological Services prides itself on immediate scheduling for evaluations and a 2-3 week period for reports on evaluations. In some cases, for additional fees, reports can be expedited to meet deadlines.
Call us for more information!
1-718-441-0166 or toll free at 1-888-441-0015